one wolf one cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered By The Cute And Insane

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Wonderland Online Database  Chatango  

Speed Grapher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Tsuki

Female
Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Speed Grapher Empty
PostSubject: Speed Grapher   Speed Grapher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 am

Finally a new topic 0_0
I doubt anyone has watched this anime though. It's really good, I just finished it recently. Well if I try to explain it I'll undoubtedly say spoilers *sigh* In Tokyo there are these pleasure clubs where no desire is too taboo. The rich have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to be in these clubs. In one of these clubs Saiga (once war time photographer gone tabloid photographer) meets a goddess. This goddess is about to bestow a dangerous gift upon one of the patrons of the clubs (if I go into that I know it'll be a spoiler). Saiga gets found out and rescues Kagura (the goddess) from her nightmarish life. Kagura is full of secrets... which she herself isn't aware of. (somewhat summarized from whats on Amazon, otherwise there definitely would have been spoilers)

However a friendly warning: There are sex scenes, so it's definitely rated mature (just so you know). Though there aren't many sex scenes and they're short (it's not hentai dammit).
Back to top Go down
Camo Cats
Forum owner
Forum owner
Camo Cats

Male
Number of posts : 505
Location : in ur house curled up on ur bed with a ak-47 in my hand
Job/hobbies : making mods
Humor : watching a human speaking baby to me when i understand them fine
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Speed Grapher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Grapher   Speed Grapher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:44 am

Loveless wrote:
(it's not hentai dammit).
there goes all the fun for zenuk and i......
Back to top Go down
Injury
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Injury

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Speed Grapher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Grapher   Speed Grapher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Lol camo...
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Tsuki

Female
Number of posts : 966
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Speed Grapher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Grapher   Speed Grapher I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:56 pm

Nice, really nice - _ -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Grapher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Grapher   Speed Grapher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Grapher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
one wolf one cat :: Anime / Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: